Friday, May 2, 2008

[untitled]

So I made it. I drove and drove and then parked and unpacked. Ninety-six hours it took me from leaving to arriving, but it felt like weeks and weeks. I actually got used to the hotel lifestyle in that short time, so much that it was odd to sleep in the same place for a second night last night. And unlike previous car trips, I didn't have phone reception much of the time, so I was left alone with my head, and with Harry potter 7 on audio, and with Murder by Death, whose new album is so freaking good.

So I spent time depressed, and I spent tons of time analyzing myself, and yadda yadda. I'm bored, I'm tired, I just thought I'd say hi. I'm going to go back to watching The Office (the U.S. version) and then resuming my listening to Portishead endlessly.

No comments: