Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Visible Limbo

Hey, you remember that time that I blogged about the death of my car, and my decision to be rid of it? Do you remember that blog about getting dumped by my girlfriend? How about the transcript of IMs, wherein Scott and I discussed our jobs and relationships? Or the one in which I told Neil Gaiman, in few uncertain terms, just where he could stick his last few books?
Of course not, because I NEVER FINISHED THEM.
You don't know (although you may reasonably expect) this, but I have a lot of unfinished drafts for this blog. That's why I invented my eleventy-billionth blog. From now on, I'll start blogs there, so they can be read unfinished. In the rare event that I actually complete what I set out to do, I'll paste it over here to make it official.

So if you ever want to know what's going through my head, check it out; if you want to read essays and stories with beginnings, middles, and ends, just hang around here holding your breath.

No comments: