Saturday, November 13, 2010

Animals awake and rise! It is the striking time!

Jenny and I broke up. Then, the next day, I was turned down for the job I'd been interviewing for. I was looking for an apartment to share with Elijah, and maybe Pookie, and maybe Adrian, ut while I was looking at apartments, I realized I didn't want to find one.

If I have learned one thing from the past ten years' experience (and I could accept that I have only learned one thing) it is that I have to be for myself. I would love to help Elijah and Pookie out with their situations, but staying here at this point would be miserable. I would have nothing but my job; I would not have Jenny's family nor my own to be with for Christmas.

So today I put in my notice at work, and I have two weeks to get rid of tons of stuff. On 30 November, Court Anonymous goes back on the road.

(Eep!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy